Thursday, September 16, 2010

WOO HOO WE HAVE A NEW DESIGN TEAM!!! JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST CHALLENGE ON OCT.8TH...


Well hello everyone and I have some very good news. We have a new Design Team and I am looking forward to getting our challenges going. There were so many wonderful and talented designers who I had to pick from. I thank everyone for entering but I am only going to have 12 DT's right now. Here is a list of the New Design Team...

Sandi D ... Lead DT team 1
Bev C.
Theresa G.
Mel M.
Tina B.
Linda S.

Jen L. ... Lead DT team 2
Cleota B.
Rhonda M.
Lauretta S.
Gloria W.
Natacha

Pattieboop, Allie and I Thank You
PS If you see your name here and did not get notified, please email me so I can send you the details. Please check back to see when the first challenge will start!

10 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Yippee! I'm looking forward to working with all of you talented ladies!
I'm Excited!

Pattie G said...

Me too... I can't wait to see the inspirations that this team will come up with...

Hugs
Pattie
Pattieboop & Allie

Lauretta See said...

WOOOOHOOOO! I am so thrilled and happy :) cant wait to start! Love you gals xx

Beeceecreativity said...

well i feel like this is such a great opportunity. I can't wait to work with you and get to know all of you too..going to be so exciting. Congrats Pattie on this venture.. ps and Sandi so glad to be working with you.

THERESA said...

Whoowee, thanks Patti, it will be an honour to work with everybody and Sandi looking so forwerd to working with you.........hugs...:)

Jen Leeflang said...

yippee - thanks Patti - AND CONGRATULATIONS .... every one of you!

Cleota said...

I am so excited! Thanks Pattie. I can't wait to get to know you guys better!

TinaB said...

So excited to be part of your team xx Hugs Tina xx

Gloria Westerman said...

I am so excited as well....thank you Pattie for this awesome opportunity and I can't wait to get started....

Pattie G said...

Wow, thank you everyone on my new Design team. I feel the excitment and it feels great!