Saturday, March 5, 2011

WE HAVE A NEW DT MEMBER

We have a new Design Team Member and I would like you to welcome her!!! 
I searched for someone who I felt was talented to join our New Team and I found her...
I would like to introduce Melody to our Design Team. We are all looking forward to seeing her inspirations starting on March 11th. Please leave your comments here or welcome Melody at her Blogspot...


We have some new challenge rules and more prizes to WIN!!! Please check out our sidebar to read more about the new challenge rules that will start on March 11th.
I also want to thank all of my Design Team for all of their support and their talents. 
Please check back on March 11th for our next Challenge...

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Welcome to our Design Team Melody! You'll like it here, a lot of talented ladies having a good time!!
Sandi ☺
DT Coordinator

Rhonda Miller said...

Welcome to the Team Melody. I'm excited to work with you.

Cleota said...

So glad to have you here!!

LindaS said...

Helloe and welcome to the Team Melody. Happy to have you here.

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d http://www.biotechinstitute.org/node/1616?page=1
buy facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
The same day I uninstalled IE8 because it wasn't displaying pages correctly Zone Alarm Firewall popped up an alert stateing IE was trying to access the internet - after I uninstalled it. I hit the deny button, but needless to say, I'm a little confused here. I'm running Windows XP SP3 on an HP Pavilion d4100e with Avira & ZA anti-virus suites & Windows Defender (they all seem to get along OK) & I run daily anti-virus scans. I uninstalled IE8 using "Add/Remove Windows Components" in the "Add/Remove Programs" feature of Control Panel. Does anyone out there have a clue? I'm posting this before trying my own Google search.

get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes